All athletes must have completed the mandatory athletic registration
and have a current physical on file before they can try out/practice.
Sophomores, juniors, and seniors: Please find the IHSA Pre-Participation form here
. Incoming freshmen physicals will fulfill the Athletic Department Requirement. Find specific team tryout details below.
Boys & Girls Cross Country
Aug. 8 at 7 a.m.
• Training begins for all levels.
• Meet at softball field backstop.
• Be ready to run.Girls Field Hockey Club
Aug. 8-12, 3-5 p.m.
• Field #3 at Heritage Park
• Contact email@example.comFootball
• Freshmen - 3:30-5:30 p.m. & Saturday morning practice
• JV and Varsity: Aug. 8, 8 a.m. Practice times vary until the start of school.
• 7:30 a.m. Equipment pickupBoys Golf
• Freshmen - Aug. 8 at 3 p.m. at Sunset Meadows Driving Range
• Sophomore & Varsity - Aug. 8-9 at 7 a.m. at Old Orchard Country Club
• $50 tryout greens fee with a check payable to Coach Jack Halpin.Girls Volleyball
• Freshmen: 3:30-5:30 p.m. in Mahoney Court
• Varsity and JV: 4:15-6:15 p.m. in Cahill GymGirls Tennis
Aug. 8-10, 3-6 p.m.
• Forest View Racquet Club
• Appropriate tennis attire required; shorts and t-shirt
• NO MIDRIFF
• Please bring an adult-size racquet, court shoes, and a full water bottle
• Experience is a plus, but not required
• For more information, email Coach Blaney
• Practice starts Aug. 11
Aug. 8-12, 4-6 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 13, 8 a.m.
Aug. 8, 4-5:30 p.m. at Sunset Meadows Driving Range
Aug. 8, 3:30-5:30 p.m.
All the fall sports teams will have team pictures on Saturday, Aug. 20, 2022.