A long and storied tradition of athletic success
| Athletic Booster Club | Student Parent Handbook
Forms | Links
| Athletic Training | Concessions Registration
- Eight team state championships
- Nine individual state champions
- 14 other top four finishes in state competition
- 80% of our students participate in at least one of our 26 sports
- 11 of our varsity athletic teams qualified for the IHSA Team Academic Achievement award for having a cumulative team GPA of a 90% or higher
- Nine of our teams completed their Christian Service projects as a team, enhancing the surrounding communities and building comaraderie amongst players
- Two teams made the final four in State competition: Boys' Soccer (third place) and Boys' Lacrosse (State semifinalist)
Theme: Honor the Game
- The theme emphasizes our Positive Coaching Alliance
- Honor the Game is our call to always play hard while respecting the value of the game in our lives
- At Saint Viator, sportsmanship is valued.
- Saint Viator High School believes strongly in promoting this idea.
- We encourage all students, coaches, and fans to work with us to uphold this commitment.
The Saint Viator High School Athletic Department is student centered in our approach, while promoting the importance of working within the team concept. Each student-athlete is challenged to develop his/her skills to his/her fullest potential while promoting the Viatorian values of character, confidence and personal integrity.
For more information about any of our teams, please visit their individual pages on the athletics Web site:
boys sports| girls sports
Our athletic department staff is willing to help in anyway we can. You can contact us at the following:
Athletic Director Tim Carlson 224-625-1214
Assistant Athletic Director Mike Manno 224-625-1237
Athletic Dept. Assistant Susie McNamara 224-625-1251
Director of Strength and Conditioning Matt Saey 224-625-1346
Athletic Hotline 224-625-1339