A long and storied tradition of athletic success
| Athletic Booster Club | Student Parent Handbook
2014 Fall Sports Tryouts
| Athletic Training | Concessions Registration
Registration instructions will be sent to all Saint Viator parents/students via email accounts with all necessary information on how to register. All athletes must have a current physical on file in the Saint Viator Athletic Department before the tryout dates of Aug. 11 for football and Aug. 13 for all other fall sports. Incoming freshman physicals should be turned in to the Dean's office prior to tryout/practice dates.
- Eight team state championships
- Nine individual state champions
- 14 other top four finishes in state competition
- 80% of our students participate in at least one of our 26 sports
- 11 of our varsity athletic teams qualified for the IHSA Team Academic Achievement award for having a cumulative team GPA of a 90% or higher
- Nine of our teams completed their Christian Service projects as a team, enhancing the surrounding communities and building comaraderie amongst players
Theme: Honor the Game
- The theme emphasizes our Positive Coaching Alliance
- Honor the Game is our call to always play hard while respecting the value of the game in our lives
- At Saint Viator, sportsmanship is valued.
- Saint Viator High School believes strongly in promoting this idea.
- We encourage all students, coaches, and fans to work with us to uphold this commitment.
The Saint Viator High School Athletic Department is student centered in our approach, while promoting the importance of working within the team concept. Each student-athlete is challenged to develop his/her skills to his/her fullest potential while promoting the Viatorian values of character, confidence and personal integrity.
For more information about any of our teams, please visit their individual pages on the athletics Web site:
boys sports| girls sports
Our athletic department staff is willing to help in anyway we can. You can contact us at the following:
Athletic Director Martin Jennings 224-625-1214
Assistant Athletic Director Mike Manno 224-625-1237
Athletic Dept. Assistant Susie McNamara 224-625-1251
Athletic Hotline 224-625-1339